Date Night and Mondays

   Happy Monday- NOT! I mean who actually likes Mondays anyway? "Monday gives you a fresh start to your week!" Not to me, that just means it is the start to the work week and there's still 4 more work days to go. So yea, Mondays aren't really my thing. These two pictures I have in my office pretty much explain my relationship with Monday:




   So anyways...Friday evening I went on a date with a guy I met on Tinder. Lol that sounds kind of funny/ lame. It was our first date and he was such a gentleman. We had dinner and then we sat in the back of his truck in the parking lot and just talked and laughed for an hour or so. It was a great night :) and no, I did not kiss him. Here are the flowers he got me (he couldn't find my favorite- lilies) and my date night outfit:








Top: Delias; Cami/ Tank: Forever21; Skinny Kick Jeans: American Eagle; Sandals: American Eagle


-Heather

Comments

  1. I am obsessed with those god pictures! So cute! Also love the outfit, such a classic look, especially with the polka dot print.

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Apparently he likes polka dots so I did good with my first date outfit.

      I just followed you, want to follow me please?

      Delete
  2. Adorable Shirt! I love this outfit!

    ~Robyn
    teenybitofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually just got it 2 weekends ago. It is a nice cotton material which I love.

      Delete
  3. So cute! Love AE's skinny kick jeans... they are the best!

    -Natalie

    SprinkledwithPearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you on AE jeans. Most of my jeans are from there!

      Follow me?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6