#fibromyalgiaproblems

   I'm going to keep this post short. Ugh I am so fatigued. One of my shirts I have explains how I feel exactly: "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." I was just getting over being sick last week and now I'm a little sick again. Not as bad as last week but still. So I left work early today and when I got home (after eating lunch), I tried taking a nap and had a crappy nap. I hate these. I just wish I could work from home half the time. Technically I can, but will my boss let me? Probably not. Since I have moved, I have not seen a general physician and although I keep saying I need to find one, I think I really really need to and see if he can help me at all. The majority of my work I do is all on the computer. I don't know, we'll see what happens. 

   And then on top of all of this sick crappy feeling crap, I have been having problems with my pharmacy for the past few months. They keep saying my ADD medicine needs authorization. My doctor's office has sent over the paperwork numerous times and my insurance even said that they renewed and approved it back in July. So I called them this morning and gave them the case number that my doctor's office had received from my insurance. 

Well, I can't write anymore right now. 

-Heather

Comments

  1. I hope you will soon feel better, get well ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really sad....hope you feel better quickly!! <3

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get daily ideas and guides for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

9 Months Old