BREAKING NEWS #stillsingle and I'm Irresistible

   Breaking News: Prince Eric is not really a Prince after all.
   Breaking News: Prince Eric has officially left the building- of my life.

   So, yup, no more Prince Eric. Well, we'll just call him Eric now. Eric does not wish to further our "relationship" or whatever you want to call it because I live an hour away and I'm too irresistible? Not making this up, I'm too irresistible he says.

   But you know what? I'm ok with it. Not emotional. Shit happens and it's on to the next one!

   Here are some quotes I found uplifting:

"Happy Girls Are The Prettiest!" -Audrey Hepburn

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him" -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again" -Aaliyah

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart" -Eleanor Roosevelt 

"Keep trying, Be believing, Be happy, Don't get discouraged, things will work out" -Gordon B. Hinckley

"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face but with great purpose in heart" -Gordon B. Hinckley


   And here are some humorous quotes I found on Google Image that made me laugh:

"When one door closes, sometimes you want to get a hammer and nails to make sure that bitch stays shut."

"I know that when one door closes another always opens... but man, these hallways are a bitch!"

"When one door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window"

"If one door closes and another one opens, your house is probably haunted."

"When one door closes, another one slams shut on your tail."


   Like I really am completely 100% ok. Just thought I'd let you all know that he is no longer in my life and wanted to add these great quotes.

   Anyone know a single guy who is tall, handsome, and has dark hair and tattoos??? (and has a car, good job, is respectful, honest, loyal, funny, etc.) lol.

Well, I hope you enjoy the quotes!

Oh, and now I need a new date for my High School Reunion. Lovely.

-Heather   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card