Date Night #2

   Good Morning, eh let's just say Morning instead. Anyway, let's start off this week with a quick recap of Friday night. I had a second date with the guy from last week. His name is Eric but we're going to call him Prince Eric on here because my favorite Disney Princess is Ariel and Ariel's man is Prince Eric so it is an ironic fit. 

   I won't go on about all the details but we went out for dinner, a short walk (started getting chilly and windy), and then went back to my place. I originally wasn't going to let him come over my house yet but since the walking trail was right next to my house and it was getting cold and he wanted to meet the dogs, I decided it was ok. So, yea, he met the furrbabies. Audrey was very scared at first because she is still a little skittish from how she was raised for the first 4 months of her life with the Amish. But after seeing Brother and Sister playing with Prince Eric, she decided he wasn't so scary after all. 

   So overall, it was another great date. For once in my life, my mind feels relaxed (compared to other guys, dates, etc.) and I feel like I can completely be myself. I don't have to think about what I say before I say it or anything. I am so happy. Cheers to good future dates with Prince Eric. By the way, isn't it so cute that he reads my blog?

   Oh yea and one last detail...he kissed me lol :)

   Here is my outfit I wore on our second date:










Bobby Pin: American Eagle; Earrings: Claire's; Sweater: Forever21; Top: H&M; Jeans: Old Navy; Sandals: American Eagle

   Yes, I know my bra is showing but it kind of looks like it is part of the top. Plus, I had the sweater covering it and I was too lazy to wear a strapless. 

And of course, these lovely photographs were taken by the amazing Jennifer Hammel. Follow her blog! http://jenxxhope.blogspot.com/

*Keep a look out for pictures of my new hair color coming this week (or tomorrow). I dyed it this weekend and LOVE it!

-Heather

Comments

  1. I love that sweater! You look so cute. And I love your blog name!! I thought I was following you and just saw I wasn't on GFC, so I followed you :)

    xo, carli
    www.puppiesandpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The sweater is so comfortable and I love how it drapes down from the back to the front. But the best thing about it is it has pockets! I am a sucker for any tops and dresses that have pockets.

      And thanks for following, I am following you as well :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfit! And glad the date went so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Don't want to jinx anything but everything has been going good! I pretty much took a break from dating and relationships and guys in general for a year. So now I'm back in the dating scene.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like such a fun date! That black top is so cute, and the sweater is perfect for fall :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I got it online at H&M I think during their labor day sale and it was only like $5. I love a great deal!

      Delete
  4. Super cute top!!

    xo - Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, cute! I love the lace detail on the top (And I wouldn't worry about a bra strap showing, mine show all the time!) :)

    ~Robyn
    teenybitofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yea haha I was just like eh who cares. Plus it kind of blends in a little.

      Delete
  6. Love the lace top! Perfect for a second date. Hope things continue to go well!

    -Natalie

    SprinkledwithPearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card