Got Nominated for My First Liebster Award!!!

   Ok, so I am super excited and thankful that Mallory Brown from http://chromobeauty.blogspot.com/ nominated me for my very first Liebster Award!!!

There are four rules to follow once you're nominated:

  •    Link back to the Blogger that nominated you
  •    Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you gives you
  •    Create 11 new questions or use the same ones for your nominees
  •    Nominate 5-20 people to receive the award and answer your questions
Ok, so here are my answers to the questions I was given:

What book/ movie character best relates to you?
   Hmmm, this is a tough one! Honestly, I don't know.

Favorite vacation spot?
   Well I have not been to many places or vacationed in many places. I love Ocean City, MD but I do hope one day to be able to vacation in St. Lucia.

What/ Who is your blogging inspiration?
   I've always wanted to start a blog and it is on my 30 things to do before 30 List. I guess fashion, autoimmune disorders and my dogs are my inspiration. I love discussing fashion, sharing my experiences with Fibromyalgia and reading about others' experiences, and my dogs are my babies and help to keep me going everyday.

How would you describe your fashion sense in 3 words?
   Casual. Sexy. Classic.  

Favorite song right now?
   This is always changing but my favorite song right now has to be Shake It Off by Taylor Swift.

When did you start blogging?
   I started blogging almost 6 weeks ago.

Best year of your life?
   2014. I have really come a long way and my life has finally been changing for the better. Plus I bought my first house this year.

Tennis Shoes or Dress Shoes for everyday?
   Tennis Shoes! If Vans count as tennis shoes. LOVE my Vans and I wear them all the time.

Which is always better, the book or the movie?
   I have rarely read any books in my life but recently started getting into reading. However, it takes me a long time to finish a book. So I would have to say the movie is always better.

What color looks best on you?
   I don't know lol I really like wearing black. It is a classic color. Black can be girly, masculine, rocker, feminine, sexy, professional, classic- everything!

Favorite childhood memory?
   Sadly I don't have a lot of these but I always love going to the Baltimore National Aquarium.

Here are my Nominees:

Rosemary from Seeking Equilibrium
Natalie from Sprinkled with Pearls
Julie from Counting My Spoons
Carli from Puppies and Polka Dots
Jen from Blue Eyes, Jazz and Attitude

Your questions:

   What made you want to start blogging?
   Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?
   What has been the most challenging thing you have had to overcome in your life (or recently)?
   Which do you prefer: In-Store Shopping or Online Shopping?
   If you were an animal, which one would you be?
   What has been the best piece of advice you were given?
   Favorite fashion trend (whether it be current or not)?
   How long ago did you start your blog?
   Favorite T.V. show?
   Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have and what are their names?
   Fashion trend you can't stand?

Thanks again to Mallory Brown for nominating me for this award!

-Heather
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. awe thank you for nominating me for this award i just saw this!!! I enjoyed learning more about you. I will have to write my post in the upcoming week!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers! I also have fibromyalgia and RLS. I know your pain and how hard it can be. Your blog is great Heather, you deserved that award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6