There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Operation Cover Up Tattoo, Phase 2 Commences Today

   Ok, so I'm gonna keep this one short because I have shit to get done before I leave work early.

   Guess what, Guess what, Guess what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

   I get to see Dreamy Don a.k.a Don Peddicord today!!! Yes!!! Can not wait for him to tattoo me again and hopefully finish my cover up tattoo. I'm so freaking stoked. I feel like stars are going to shoot out my stomach and lightening bolts out my arms. Wait, does that mean I'm a superhero??? Yea, I didn't think so.

   I'm so excited, I'm about to have an excitement orgasm. Juuuuuust kidding, but forreal.

   I feel like a gazillion butterflies and micro mini elves are tickling me from inside lol. Ugh time needs to fast forward to 11:15/ 11:30 a.m. so that I can leave work and go to Tattoo Dynasty. I'm like so happy and giggly that I can't even think straight and type shit. So I'm going to just publish this post and I'll update you all tomorrow on my cover up tattoo :)

   Have a Great Day Loves!

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment