Operation Cover Up Tattoo Starts Today!!!

   I am bursting with excitement this morning! Work is going to go by so dreadfully slow. In 7ish hours, the amazing Don Peddicord, who is one of the Tattoo Artists still on Season 5 of Ink Master right now (on SpikeTV Wednesday Nights), will be doing my cover up tattoo. I will definitely be posting pictures before and after it is healed. I'm so fucking excited I'm gonna shit glitter, rainbows, and unicorns. Not only is Don an amazing Tattoo Artist, he is really chill and easy to talk to. I get good vibes from him and it definitely doesn't hurt that he is super sexy (but taken, married with three kids).

   Well, I just wanted to share my excitement and happiness with you all and keep a look out for pictures of my cover up! Shout out to Don Peddicord #teamdon #teamtalldarkandhandsome at Tattoo Dynasty. Yes, that was a little lame considering I am 99.999999999% sure he doesn't read my blog or know that it exists, but that's ok lol.


The lighting is making my hair look black/ brown in this pic but I most definitely still have deep burgundy colored hair.

   And I like never do my hair or make-up for work anymore but had to look good today to reflect my happiness lol. That kind of sounded lame too. Oh well!

Wish me luck! 

-Heather

Comments

  1. Good luck with the cover up! Have a great weekend!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you too! Just posted some pictures from the 1st session so far :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card