There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday

   Ok, so I was looking through some old photos of me from my bad girl days on an old friend's Facebook- I'm not tagged in them anymore because it was my old Facebook that was originally tagged in them and I had to get a new one so that a psycho felon ex couldn't get a hold of me and etc. etc. etc. that's a whole nother story. So back to throwbacks. This (not the felon ex) is what then led me to this post. I have a box full of old photos. I looked through the top half and took some pictures with my phone of some of my favorite photos.

   On my Dad's side of the family, I was the first grandchild, so I was also my parent's (or parents'?) first child. Not trying to be vain here or anything but I think I was like one of the cutest little girls ever. My Dad's side of the family and my parents used to just stick me on a table and stare at me and tell me how beautiful I am. And they wonder why I turned out the way I am? lol. But hey, a woman loves compliments and I am definitely one of those women- unless you're super creepy or inappropriate or something. My parents also used to take tons of pictures of me and get lots of professional photo shoots done.

   My parents had it lucky with me. They said I was like the perfect quietest baby except for when people would take me away from my Mom. I was and still am a Mommy's girl. Hope they didn't take my good baby days for granted because I became a mouthy rebellious bad girl as I grew older.

   So anyways, hope you enjoy these throwback pictures!

 My Mother had tons of dresses for me that had matching bonnets and shoes *Gag*

My innocent precious little chubby cheeked face 

 To this day, I still have a hard time not squinting my eyes like this in pictures

Ironically, this was on Halloween. I was a Princess of course. I believe this photo was taken after one of my emotional meltdowns. I was an emotional wreck starting at a very young age

 I'm assuming this was a Christmas photo

 Me pissed the fuck off because it was time to leave Ocean City, MD. I'm a Summer baby and love the beach

 Dance was a HUGE part of my life. Ahhh the days of me being 15 years old, 105- 110 lbs, TAN (I know tanning is bad for you), and thinking I was hot shit

Another dance photo doing a heel stretch. I was 16 or 17 years old. I can or could do a much better heel stretch than that but it is kind of hard to hold that position for a hell of a long time while being photographed and having everyone staring at you

 Senior pictures 

And another senior picture. In the beginning of that year, I had taken a break from tanning beds and turned to self-tanner (if you can't tell by looking at my orange knuckles)

   Oh how I love looking at old photos.

-Heather

4 comments:

  1. I love looking at old photos too! your baby pics are too adorable! and i definitely have a dance picture like that too doing a heel stretch.

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I used to dance both rec and competitively for 15 years and taught & choreographed for 4 years.

      Delete
  2. Heather,

    Let me just begin by saying how gorgeous you are! After scanning through some of your posts, the one thing that I notice and that I really like about your blog is that you're real. You cuss. I'm 23 as well, maybe it's just something us youngin's do. I read so many blog that try to strive toward being so professional that there is no personality behind the blog. It's a fucking blog for crying out loud! Haha! It's not like these people are published in a big time news column! I like originality and your blog has it written all over. I love it. Cute baby pictures btw. Where oh where does the time go?

    Have a great day!
    Tinisha Johnson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tinisha! I try to be as real as possible and not sugar coat it. I do feel like now a days cussing is like part of everyday speaking but of course not everyone agrees. I basically just type how I would say it in person/ how I speak. And thank you again! I love reminiscing while looking at old photos.

      Delete