Up in Here, Up in Here

   Well, my random lyric singing occurred again this morning. A very different song from yesterday. This morning's lyrics were from the song "Party Up" by DMX. And here we go...

"Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a fool up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool up in here, up in here"

   Yes, VERY different from yesterday. The lyrics from today's song came out I believe in either 1999 or 2000, while yesterday's song (I was imagining Olivia Newton-John singing it in Grease) came out in like 1978. 

   So I think from now on, whenever I wake up and start singing random lyrics or all of a sudden sing random lyrics, I'll include that in my post. 

   Anyway, here are some pics taken by the amazing Jen Hammel at Blue Eyes, Jazz and Attitude

 Mowgli is being camera shy

 Mowgli still being camera shy and Gemma wasn't ready for the picture

 Audrey: "Momma, I want a treat"
Mowgli: "Oh yea, is it treat time?!"

 Poor Mowgli, he is not happy about the picture taking today, yet he put himself in these pictures

 The lace trim along the bottom of the sweater

Love the crochet detail and chestnut color!

Sweater: Forever21; Tank Top(plain light grey underneath the sweater that you can't really see): Forever21; Jeans: Forever21; Boots: American Eagle


   And FINALLY my Mother came over to my house and cut/ trimmed and layered my hair! That was much overdue. It isn't really different, just a little shorter and you can see that it's shorter in the back and comes down on a slight angle in the front better now. So I'll probably post pictures of that this weekend. And also be on the look out for a post this weekend or Monday about the Demi Lovato concert (and pictures) that my Sister and I will be going to tomorrow night! So excited!

-Heather



Comments

  1. Cute outfit! Love the boots!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and your super cute dogs. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't really have any oversized sweaters and I really wanted one, so I ordered this one in the next size up.

      Delete
  3. hello! I nominated you for the tour around blogland :) it's on my page. you don't have to participate if you don't wanna, but just wanted to let you know :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card