You Better Shape Up...

   I am so freakin' random. All the time, not everyday, but quite often I'll randomly start singing the lyrics to a song. And it usually isn't even a new song. Some songs will be from the 90's or earlier. One day, I literally woke up and immediately started singing some old song. It was a few years ago, so I can't remember which song it was, but it was either by Britney Spears or Lady Gaga. I kind of think it was Toxic by Britney Spears.

   Today, I randomly started singing "You're The One That I Want," from the movie Grease. I started singing lyrics to it about 40 minutes into my drive to work. And I don't usually sing the lyrics from the beginning either. Today it was,
"You better shape up
Cause' I need a man 
And my heart is set on you
You better shape up
You better understand
To my heart I must be true
Nothing left
Nothing left for me to do"

   So weird and random, but that's me for ya! I love the movie Grease- both 1 and 2. I always imagined myself as Sandy (1st movie) and Stephanie (2nd movie), especially Stephanie. And from the first movie, I always loved Rizzo. I thought she was such a tough badass bitch, which I liked about her.

   Speaking of shaping up, I have definitely been neglecting working out. My work out routine and schedule is not much at all, but I figure some is better than none at all, right? A few times a week, I walk Audrey for no more than an hour b/c we both really can't handle more than an hour or hour and a half lol. And sometimes we jog at some points throughout the walk. And then a few times a week, I try to do some crunches, side planks, and squats. But I must admit, these past two weeks, I don't even think I've done any crunches, side planks, or squats. I think I did one set last week but it was half ass because Audrey has decided that she does not like me working out and especially does not like me doing crunches. She will put her upper body on my upper body with her slobbery face on my face and hold me down with one paw on my chest and one on my neck. So I usually try to do those while all the dogs are sleeping and try not to wake them up.

   On another random note, my cover up tattoo is driving me crazy!!! Ahhh it itches so bad (part of the healing process) but I am not allowed to itch it. So I try to distract myself or smack my arm lol. Not to mention, my dogs keep trying to lick it. Ugh and then I'll have to deal with the itching all over again after the next session but I won't complain too much because I LOVE getting tattoos and the temporary itchiness is worth it.

   Have I mentioned how much I hate rain?

-Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6