Happy Thanksgiving!

   Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

   So yesterday we got some snow and I made sure to take a few pictures when it had only been snowing for about an hour (or so? or less?).
 You might be wondering why there is a pink crate outside. My Sister took it outside to wash it off like back when it was warm out months ago and never brought it back in. It's just an extra crate anyway but she needs to get that thing back inside or in the shed. Ugh. Teenagers.

 Mowgli in his camo and plaid and Audrey in red and yellow

 Gemma and Audrey

The whole gang 

   In honor of Thanksgiving, I am going to list some of the things that I am thankful for:
1. My dogs. These three are my world and what I live for each and everyday. I love them to pieces!
2. My family- specifically my mom and sister. I don't know what I would do without my mom. Our relationship has had its' ups and downs but I would not be where I am today without her. And of course my relationship with my sister has had plenty of ups and downs but we have so much fun being goofy together and talking in our weird funny embarrassing little voices we do. We are such weirdos!
3. My job. Although I'd rather be a professional Blogger or something, I am very grateful for my job. It's a good job and pays the bills!
4. My house. Bought my first house this year and am so happy with it and to be out of apartments.
5. My car. The car I have now is the newest car I've ever bought and is the first car I got on my own without a co-signer. A car is a necessity for my job with such a long commute.
6. My followers and everyone who reads my blog. Thank you so much for believing in me and I love you all!

   Well I am baking cinnamon rolls for breakfast and do not want them to burn. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

-Heather



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card