Phone Chargers, The Lammily Doll, and My Winter Coat This Year

   Good Morning Loves. For those of you who work Monday through Friday like me, we just have to get through today and then it is one more day til the weekend! Hang in there, you can do this. 

   So... when I got to work, I looked at my phone and the battery said I only have 39% left (now it is at 33%). I must have knocked my phone charger out of the wall a little or something last night. Ugh I hate when that happens. I try to remember to check the battery percentage before I leave the house to see if that happened or not or at least try to remember to bring my charger, but I rarely remember to do either of those. Just like the fact that I got one of those usb port car chargers or whatever like a month ago so that I could charge my iphone in the car. While the charger is out of the package now, it is sitting in my kitchen. Why? I keep forgetting to put it in my car. 

   I can't wait til I get home today because that means after I feed the dogs and take them potty, I get to watch last night's episode of American Horror Story Freak Show!!!

   I'm sure at least some of you have heard about this new barbie doll coming out that has more realistic proportions. Her name is, "Lammily" and her body is based off the average body proportions of a 19 year old woman. If you thought this was a great idea, it gets better. Lammily will also come with a set of stickers that allows you "...to add and remove freckles, glasses, blushing, adhesive bandages, moles, temporary tattoo, stitches, scrapes and scratches, bruises, casts, scars, mosquito bites, grass, and dirt stains." I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Can I please be turned back into a little girl?!?!?! Think about what fun girls are going to have with these. The only thing people might see as a downfall is the fact that the dolls are $25 and then an additional $6 for stickers. The price isn't horrible, but still. At the same time, it is kind of understandable, especially since it is a new product and everything. I don't think they are in stores quite yet, but you can purchase them from lammily.com and here is the article if you want to read it.

   By the way, I decided I'm not going to post pictures of my Christmas tree until I finish putting up a few other Christmas decorations.

   With the cold weather here, I wanted to share with you my winter coat this year. I get a winter coat almost every year or two. This one is from h&m and is still selling on their website for $39.95. I love it and it is very warm! I have it in light gray melange but it also comes in black, beige melange, and light pink.


-Heather

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6