Holiday Recap Briefing- does that even make sense?

   Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas!!! I actually had a nice Christmas this year. We went to my step sister's house and I got to meet some of her fiance's family and I got to see my adorable handsome 7 month old twin nephews- LOVE them!

   It's pretty much tradition for me and my sister to go shopping the day after Christmas- sooo we did lol. But I was good with my money and didn't spend much at all. I also ordered some things online so I might just wait til everything is here to take pictures of what I bought.

   Oh yea, and my sister and I never finished decorating and didn't even decorate the sugar cookies I made. Oh well- there's always next year! So I'll just show you the little bit that we did get done.

My Christmas Tree

Rocking my Red and Green on Christmas

The two pictures on the left are the sides I decorated and the pictures on the right are the sides my Sister decorated
If you haven't read it in a previous post, I am not Jewish- my Sister accidentally picked out the blue and white gingerbread house. Oops. So yea, we weren't really in the mood for gingerbread house decorating but it was Christmas Eve when we did it, so we kind of had to.

Yea I didn't take but two pictures of my cookies I made and we didn't decorate them. 

Audrey getting into some of their Christmas presents

Mowgli and Gemma wanted the same toy... or Mowgli just wanted to aggravate and play with Gemma

My new Pandora bracelet and hippo charm from my twin nephews! LOVE this!!!

   Well that's all for now. Don't really feel in the blogging mood. I mean, come on, it is Monday morning and the day back to work after the Holidays. So who wants to do anything anyway? But I will tell you that I have my car back and it is fixed- hopefully *knock on wood* and I got to see Steve this past Friday and we're spending New Year's Eve together! 

-Heather


Comments

  1. Looks like it was a great Christmas for you! Spending quality time with family and friends is one of the best things about Christmas. I also got a pandora charm...a London bus, because I love and miss London. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I took close to 100 pictures of my nephews opening their first Christmas presents ever. I bet London is great. I've never been and actually have never been on a plane! And I know I'm a little late on the whole Pandora trend but thanks to my nephews, their Auntie is now updated lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card