Product Review: Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Vitamin C Facial Toner

   This morning I am bringing to you a skincare product review. I am always trying different products for my skin. I have Keratosis Pilaris. I was born with it and it is on random parts of my body including the upper part of my arms, back of my thighs, and around my jawline and kind of on my cheeks. This causes my skin to be super dry, bumpy, sensitive, red, and sometimes itchy. I used to be extremely self conscious about it. I still am self conscious about it but no where near how self conscious I used to be about my skin.

   So I was really excited when I got the opportunity to test out InstaNatural's products. One is the Hyaluronic Acid Serum and the other is the Vitamin C Facial Toner. The Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid along with a perfect blend of antioxidants Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Green tea. It also contains Jojoba oil. This serum is a great natural hydrator for the skin by helping it retain moisture.

   Here are some of the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
    -Improves skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance
    -Reduces appearances of black circles & puffiness
    -Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
    -Provides instant hydration for smoother and softer skin
    -Helps you achieve an overall vibrant, healthy complexion

   And it gets even better... it is cruelty-free and made in the USA!

   The Vitamin C Facial Toner is an all-in-one hydrator that is infused with age-defying ingredients that leaves your skin feeling refreshed, balanced, and renewed. The ingredients help to purify oily skin, tighten pores, and increase skin elasticity. This toner also restores your face to natural pH levels. It is more beneficial to use this with the Hyaluronic Serum rather than using the Serum only because not only does the toner have a lot of ingredients your skin can benefit from, but because it also helps your skin to absorb the serum.

   From looking at the benefits, you can see why I was so interested. Plus, I am all for cruelty-free products.

   The Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Vitamin C Facial Toner can be used everyday but it is not necessary. Another great thing about these products is that you can use them together (or not) and you can apply them at night or you can apply them under your makeup. The fact that you leave the toner and serum on, don't wash it off, and can basically apply it at any time as long as your face is clean makes it very convenient.

   I work very early so I like to take my showers and do my skincare routines at night to allow me to sleep as much as I can (which isn't a ton). So after my shower, I apply the toner first. You are going to spray the toner on your face and neck. I usually hold the bottle about 6-12 inches away from my face when spraying (and close my eyes). You have to wait until the toner on your face and neck is dry before you can apply the serum. So spraying the toner farther away, like I do, helps speed up the drying process and then it ends up drying within a minute or two max. Once dry, apply a small amount of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum to your hands and distribute to your face and neck and then just wait for it to dry, which is fairly quickly. And Voila! You are finished and on your way to better healthier skin.
 
 The Hyaluronic Acid Serum and the Vitamin C Facial Toner

 You can see some of my bumpy Keratosis Pilaris in the picture on the left and in both pictures you can kind of tell how my skin gets pink or red sometimes

This is my skin after using the Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Vitamin C Facial Toner for 4 nights straight in a row. I have no makeup on whatsoever in these two pictures and did not use any filters.

   My skin seems to be softer and smoother. Of course it isn't a treatment for Keratosis Pilaris but I have noticed that the rough bumpy texture of my skin has definitely smoothed out some and is softer. The redness is also subsiding. I also feel like the skin under my neck/ jaw is somewhat tighter. 

   So if I can see improvement in my skin, especially considering I have a skin condition, then I think you all should try this product out! You can order it on Amazon but remember to sign into smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com so that you can choose a shelter, charity, or organization that part of the money you spend will go towards. And it does not cost any extra money to use Amazon Smile.


-Heather

*Sponsored by BrandBacker*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

Comments

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and love it! I'd love if you'd check mine out as well. Beautyandpaindiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much and welcome to my blog lol. I just followed you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

9 Months Old