Sooo happy!!!

   So I am very happy! Steve is seriously so amazing!!! We actually had our third date on Thursday. I had to get blood tests done, so I took off work and we went out for lunch at Chipotle after. He also came to my house. So yup, he saw my house and met the furr babies. Mowgli and Gemma LOVED him. Audrey was a little scared at first since she's afraid of men but warmed up to him after a while. And... he kissed me! Lol. I sound like a little girl or something. I can't help it! I'm just so happy!!! I feel so calm, no worries, and just feel so happy when I'm with him. I don't feel anxiety or anger or anything. And he's sooo good looking!!! I'm not trying to fall so fast but I'm smitten :) Just can't help it!

   The new Doctor gave me some sleep meds that I'm going to try out tonight. So we'll see how that goes. Then I go back Wednesday for a check-up. I guess to see how the medicine works or w/e and then I'll of course have to go back when my blood test results are in.

   Now back to Steve. If you've been following me, you know that he is a Tattoo Artist. He tattoos at 717 Tattoo in Mechanicsburg, PA. 717 Tattoo also has 3 other locations. I HIGHLY 100% recommend going to 717 Tattoo and 100% recommend going to the one in Mechanicsburg to get tattooed by him, Steve Gentile. He is so talented, artistic, creative, and used to do special effects makeup! Sooo cool! It's a very relaxed, clean, respectful, and professional setting. Everyone there is so chill and easy to talk to. Sorry, it's kind of hard to focus on talking about the shop and stuff when my mind is on Steve.

   He is coming over tonight after work and I can't wait. Date #4!!! Well I'm gonna go now and need to start getting ready and maybe go buy a gingerbread house kit!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you had a great 3rd date and that he got to meet your fur babies! Hope you had an amazing 4th date as well! :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It went really well. Thursday we're going on our 5th date to paint pottery :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6