WTF? Where has 2014 gone?

   WTF Heather? What happened to the WTF Wednesdays? SO my WTF Wednesdays have not been up to par but that's just because of all of the holiday crap. Everything should be- should be- back to normal next week.

   Woah, where has the time gone? I can't believe 2014 is almost over. I feel like this year has gone by so fast! Well, it only makes sense to look back and reflect on 2014.

1. I bought my house
   This was huge for me. I finally have a house- my house! No more apartments- *knock on wood* I am just so happy and grateful for this house and I know my babies are as well.

2. Audrey came into our lives
   Audrey, my English Bulldog puppy, was welcomed into our lives (mine and my 2 other furr babies) in August 2014.

3. Being at my job for two years
   February 2014 marked my two year anniversary of me being at my job and then in just a few short months- like just under 2 months- I'll have been here for three!

4. My Sister moved in with me
   When I bought my house and moved in, so did my little Sister. I love her to pieces and am so happy to have her living with me even though she gets annoyed of me.

5. Saw Demi Lovato in concert
   I went to the Demi Lovato concert, which was my 2nd concert and my Sister's first! Demi Lovato is such an amazing and inspiring woman.

6. New Doctor and MRI
   I finally, finally went and saw a new Doctor and got an MRI. January 5, 2015, I will be going back for my follow up to get the MRI results. So hopefully that brings me some more answers about my health (non-mental health related).

7. My Mom bought a new house and moved
   I know this doesn't necessarily have to do with me but I mean, she is my Mother and this was big for her and I am so happy for her. She moved into an area that she loves and an area where she is allowed to have farm animals. She originally planned to get 2 alpacas and 2 pygmy goats buuuuuuut she wants another English Bulldog. So she might be getting another English Bulldog and pygmy goats next year!

8. My Sister got Eleanor
   Eleanor, my Sister's 2nd furr baby, came into her life. Even though she and Audrey are the same age, Jen got Eleanor when she was 8 weeks old in May and I got Audrey when she was 4 months old in the beginning of August. So if you can't tell, this list isn't in order or anything. But anyways, this was big. My Sister now has two dogs, which obviously live at my house with her, and this is the first dog ever that she got to pick out- even though Ella (Eleanor) actually picked my Sister.

9. I met Steve
   Now I don't want to jinx it or anything but this year, although it was towards the end of the year, I met Steve. Even though we aren't like official or anything, I am so incredibly happy with him and I can't wait to see what the future holds. *knock on wood*

10. I started this blog
   I finally started a blog, this blog. I love blogging and all of my followers! I'm excited to see where this blogging journey takes me.

   I'm sure I probably left out some things but those are ten big things that happened in 2014. Tonight Sexy Steve is taking me to Philly to go see a band! So excited and can't wait!

Well, cheers to the New Year and I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!

-Heather




Comments

  1. Wow you made quite a lot of accomplishments in this year. Congratulations!! You are the epitome of a girl boss right now!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6