Golden Globes

   Mondays- ugh. For all of you that have snow and/ or freezing rain & ice, I hope you are safe today! Even just letting my dogs in the yard to go potty this morning, they were slipping and sliding because we still have some snow and now there's a layer of ice over top of it. I put dog paw-friendly ice melt on some of it but didn't put a lot because knowing my dogs they, or at least Mowgli, will try to eat it.

   So, the Golden Globes. I have to admit that I don't watch any of the award shows like the Golden Globes, VMAs, Oscars, etc. I basically just read the top moments and look at what people wore there and stuff online the following day.

   The first article I came upon on Yahoo! was the best and worst dressed on the red carpet. I wasn't surprised to see Kate Hudson on the best dressed list. I mean come on, I don't think I've ever seen her in a bad outfit. She's always looking gorgeous and dressing stylish.

   I think my top pick for the celeb who dressed the best is Frances O' Connor. I just love everything about this dress.

   Now before I get onto who I thought dressed the worst, I want to bring up Rosamund Pike's dress. This dress is absolutely stunning, however, it just did not fit her right and therefore didn't flatter her. I don't know if it was too big or what, but I think it also might of just not been the right dress for her body shape. 

   And finally, my pick for the worst dressed celeb at the Golden Globes goes to... Robin Wright. Crop tops paired with maxi skirts are totally in right now, but these two particular pieces just don't look good on her and I'm not sure they'd look that great on anyone for that matter. It's hard to explain but all in all, it was not a good choice for her.


   Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are two of the funniest women ever and make a great duo. LOVE them! They should host like everything. I wonder if they would and how much they would charge to speak at my wedding (if and when that ever happens)- hey, a girl can dream right?

-Heather


Comments

  1. I thought Emily Blunt looked stunning! I'm so happy award season is upon us, so many beautiful dresses (and a few misses),
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I love looking at everyone's dresses and saving some of the pictures for fashion inspiration.

      Delete
  2. My favorites were Emma Stone and Kate Hudson. They both looked stunning! I agree that Rosamund Pike had an amazing dress, and she is gorgeous, but it just didnt look right on her. She had given birth only five weeks prior (and she looks AMAZING), but i think the dress was a little too ambitious.

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked them too! Kate Hudson and her mother are like blessed with being beautiful 24/7 it seems. I completely agree with you on Rosamund Pike.

      Delete
  3. I loved how emily blunt looked, so beautiful

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too. I loved the back of her dress.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

9 Months Old