Happy 4th Birthday to Princess Gemma Madeline

   Sooo my beautiful baby turns 4 today. I cannot believe it! Time flew by fast. I've only had her since she was 1 1/2, so that makes it 2 1/2 years, but still. My sweet cuddly mama's girl, Gemma. Ah I just love her so much and don't know where I'd be and what I'd do without her. She has helped me so much and brightens up my darkest days. I just love this girl sooo much!!! She has gone from a skinny malnourished 25 lb scared girl to a 52 lb (usually 56 in the winter but hey, don't we all gain some weight in the winter?) lovable snuggley cuddley Princess. You can read more about Gemma and her story in this blog post: Meet Gemma (Furrkid #1 of 3)

 Yes, she has a custom Birthday dog shirt.
 Gemma got another piggy for her birthday
 Audrey looks like a pirate lol
 "Audge, you cannot have my birthday present"
 I know this one is blurry, but for some reason I really like it 
 My baby with her birthday present this morning
Momma, you better give me my new piggy

   Happy Birthday Gemma, Mommy loves you!!!

-Heather


Comments

  1. It's crazy how quickly time flies with pets! I always love to spoil my Misa on her birthday and holidays too, they definitely deserve some spoiling on their big days too!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card