InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask and Argan Oil Review

   I was given the opportunity to try out InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask, as well as their Argan Oil. I have tried out InstaNatural products previously and have been pretty happy with the results. What's even better is that these two products specifically are organic.

   I love using products on my hair that contain argan oil. This argan oil hair mask is a deep conditioning treatment used to make your dry and damaged hair soft, shiny, and healthy. The key active ingredients in this product include argan oil, amino acid complex, coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin b5. I'm all aboard on the coconut oil trend, so the fact that this hair mask contains that ingredient as well, appealed to me even more.


   The argan oil hair mask is to be used once a week. The directions didn't say how much of the mask to actually put in your hair, which is completely understandable considering the fact that everyone has different hair thickness and lengths. I just wish there was at least somewhat of a general guideline of how much to use because I literally had no idea. So me being the person I am, I put a good bit in my hair, like maybe three silver dollar sized scoops or so. I might have overdid it but because there was no guideline, I literally had no idea but make sure you apply it to clean slightly damp towel dried hair.








   After applying the product on your hair, leave it in for 5-15 minutes. I left it in for around 10 minutes. Even though I used a lot of the hair mask, it didn't drip or anything while I waited to rinse it out. After the time was up, I rinsed it out. I couldn't really tell if I got it all out or not and I think I might have not gotten it all out towards my root area. I then let it air dry for around 1-2 hours and then blow dried it and then curled it. Usually when I blow dry my hair, I get lots of volume but because I had the product in prior, my hair seemed a little flat and was a little difficult to get it to hold a curl. However, my hair did seem shinier and smoother.


   When I received the argan oil, I figured it was just another hair treatment product. I was wrong. This organic oil can be used in your hair, on your nails, skin, and face. I was happily surprised that this product is so versatile. It can help with acne and strengthening your nails as well. This product can be used on a daily basis. I used the argan oil on my face. It says to put 1-3 drops on your palm and then apply it. I recommend definitely using three drops of the oil. I just can't see anything less than three drops being enough. After using it just one time on my face, the following day I could see results. I have acne as well as Keratosis Pilaris and so some of my skin has really dry rough patches. Even those areas on my face already feel smoother and softer. I can't wait to continue using this product and see what happens.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNK9R5Y

You can order these products on Amazon but remember to sign into smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com so that you can choose a shelter, charity, or organization that part of the money you spend will go towards. And it does not cost any extra money to use Amazon Smile.

-Heather

*Sponsored by BrandBacker*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

Comments

  1. SilverGoldBull is a highly reputable precious metals dealer. You will be provided with competitive, up-to-minute pricing and ensure that your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6