There was an error in this gadget

Monday, January 5, 2015

InstaNatural Cellulite Cream with Caffeine+Retinol and Age-Defying Facial Moisturizer Cream Review

   Good Morning! Mondays. Mondays. Mondays. Not looking forward to this full work week- the first full work week since before Christmas, but I'm starting off this week with a product review.

   I partnered up with InstaNatural again and was so happy to do so. Not only are a lot of their products organic and mainly natural, they also do not test their products on animals. This time, I tested out their cellulite cream and age-defying facial moisturizer cream.

   I, like many women out there, struggle with cellulite. I have it mainly on the backs of my thighs. Cellulite can make you feel self-conscious whether you are wearing shorts, skirts, bathing suits, or even in the bedroom. So when I found out that one of the brands I have reviewed products for in the past had a cellulite cream, I knew I had to try it out.

   The key ingredients in the cellulite cream include caffeine, retinol, cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin c, and vitamin b5. The caffeine is used to tone and tighten and the retinol repairs and restores. This cream is to be applied morning and night to clean, dry skin.


   I have been using the cellulite cream for a few days now and it seems to be having somewhat of an effect. I think it will take longer to really see noticeable results though.


   The age-defying moisturizer is a face and body hydrating treatment. After cleansing and toning, apply the moisturizer to your face, neck, and surrounding areas. This is another one of InstaNatural's products that can be worn even under your makeup. For normal to oily skin, use this every morning and night. For sensitive skin, like mine, only use this product at night.

   I have been using another one of InstaNatural's products on my face while using this one and they are making the skin on my face softer and smoother.

http://instanatural.com

You can order these products on Amazon but remember to sign into smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com so that you can choose a shelter, charity, or organization that part of the money you spend will go towards. And it does not cost any extra money to use Amazon Smile.

-Heather

*Sponsored by BrandBacker*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

2 comments:

  1. Definitely keep us posted on how the cream works, it would be a great way to boost self esteem when bathing suit weather comes around.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete