There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

OOTD Office Edition

   Well the title kind of says it all. I had an important meeting today at work and wanted to share my outfit with you all!

 Apparently Mowgli wanted to photo bomb my pictures
 Blazer: Forever21; Top: Charlotte Russe; Pants: Forever21; Booties: Target; Necklace: Kohls
 If you can't tell, I don't have my nose ring in. I got it taken out on Saturday because lets face it, the way it was re-pierced made it end up looking weird. No offense Don. But I mean, it was freshly closed and had a lot of scar tissue which made it so much difficult to pierce. This time I'm going to wait 2-3 months and then get it re-pierced AGAIN but at the shop that Steve works at by one of their piercers.
So happy to be home! Had to throw a goofball one in. Sooo I don't usually do my hair or makeup really for work. Important meetings are the exception. However, I usually don't have the energy to do it full out. So I did a half up, half down do with the bottom half straightened and the top half in a bun. Kind of lazy- lazy girl chic- but I don't think it looks that bad.

-Heather

6 comments:

  1. I love your flowy top. Perfect for layering! Lazy girl chic in the prettiest way.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carmen! It's pretty sad that I bought this about 4+ years ago and never wore it until yesterday. It actually has really cute black sparkly straps. So this outfit could easily change into a going out outfit for after work as well.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute work look, it's definitely something I could see myself wearing to my office as well.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I paid like $25 for it at Forever21.

      Delete