Simply Valentine

    Ah, love is in the air- or at least that's what they say this time of year. Hmmm, when I hear that [expression?], it makes me think, what does love smell like? Some might interpret it as a visual thing, like seeing couples in love but I interpret it as a sense of smell type thing. So, what does love smell like? I guess that really depends on everyone individually. For me, love smells like Starbucks peppermint mocha lattes, my three cuddling furr kids on the couch, dog hair- obviously, warm fuzzy socks, Steve, the beach in the summertime, black forest donuts from Fractured Prune- ok I'll stop, this is getting out of hand lol. I think I'm getting a little off topic and listing my favorite smells rather than what I think love smells like. I don't know, if you think about it, you could describe love using all 5 senses.

   Oook I'm going to stop myself now. I mean I could probably go on and on and on and continue to ramble. So I apologize for my confusing, ridiculous, rambling. Let's get down to what the original purpose of this post was: Valentine's Day (or Night) outfit. I have never ever had a valentine and usually sit at home with my dogs eating a box of Russel Stover's coconut clusters (my fav). But this year is different (*knock on wood*). I have a valentine (not trying to jinx this). I have been looking at outfits and dresses online but I am trying to stick to my word and not buy anything to wear on Valentine's Day. I am going to wear something I already own. But that doesn't mean I can't look and create outfits on Polyvore. I think if I were to make myself avoid looking at clothes and stuff altogether, then it would bug me and make me end up buying something. So I've got 2 more weeks to avoid buying an outfit for that night. Stay strong Heather.

   There are some great pieces of clothing, accessories, and shoes at Forever21, Charlotte Russe, Lulu's, H&M, and Bebe (just to name a few). This is my favorite that I want so badly and it is almost completely sold out- thankfully for me. It is from Forever21 for $27.80:

   As I mentioned above, I have also created some outfits on Polyvore. This is probably my favorite out of the Valentine outfits I've made. You can check out the complete list of my Polyvore creations at http://heathermariehammel.polyvore.com/

Simply Valentine


Oneness purple dress
$45 - nelly.com


Oxford shoes
modcloth.com


ASOS crossbody handbag
$24 - asos.com


Ice sterling silver ring
$38 - iceonline.com.au



Sterling silver jewelry
evesaddiction.com




-Heather

Comments

  1. Such a pretty dress! It's always so cold in NY on Valentines Day so I never actually got to wear the traditional dress but I love looking at all the pretty options.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally relate. I live in PA but grew up in MD and it is always cold on Valentine's. So as much as I would love to wear a cute dress, I prefer not to freeze lol.

      Delete
  2. Silver Gold Bull is a very trusted precious metals dealer. They will provide you with bargain, real-time rates and make sure your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and securely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card