There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Snow on the East Coast and My EEG Test Results

   Today is just not my day. But let's first rewind back to yesterday afternoon. I had my Doctor's appointment to get my EEG results to see if I have a seizure disorder or anything like that. The test came back normal- what a surprise. Right now my Doctor is trying to first focus on finding out why I am having these random brief blackout spells. He thinks Lamictal, a medication I take for Bipolar Disorder (and is also taken for seizures), is the cause behind that specific problem. Lamictal can also cause seizures and memory problems, etc. and so when I go to my Psychiatrist in February, he want me to tell him to take me off of Lamictal and put me on a different mood stabilizer and then see if that changes anything. Wait and See Games are very common in my life. Ugh.

   Ok, so now this morning. First I was freaking out on a verge of an emotional breakdown because I couldn't find my cellphone. One might think this is stupid but it isn't. Besides the fact that I need my cellphone for work because I don't have a work phone, I need it in case an emergency happened with my dogs or my sister, and what if my car breaks down on the side of the road or I get into an accident and have no phone? That would be horrible and definitely send me into a panic attack. Anyways, after a long search, I found it in my car. It must have slipped out of my pocket when I started my car up this morning.

   Theeen I couldn't get my car out of the driveway. I had shoveled the night before and then shoveled some this morning but the snow and ice and shit just wasn't allowing my car to get out of the driveway. In a frustrated and frantic state, I somehow thought that if I pulled into the snow in the grass a little bit and did like a 3 or 5 point turn, then I could get out of my driveway. Nope. I got stuck in the snow. So I shoveled, out salt down, out kitty litter down, used my sister's floor mats and couldn't get my car to budge. The front tires are in the snow in the grass and that is the problem right now. Even if I were to get them out of the grass, I would still be back to square one if I still can't get it out of the driveway. Every 30 min- hour since about 3:50 a.m., I have been trying to get it out and just can't. Ugh fml! But shit happens and I've tried all that I can. Heck, my sister and I even tried putting the car in neutral and see if we could push it out-we couldn't lol. I'm still upset and angry. I have work I have to get done and could do from home if my boss would just email me the one paper he has in his email. Buttt he has yet to return my text and will probably say no, which is ridiculous. And I'm not going to call him because talking on the phone gives me anxiety, plus, I can't hear people well on the phone because I am low tone deficit.

   Well, just wanted to give you all that little update and hope everyone else on the East Coast that got snow is warm and safe!

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment