InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

   Hi everyone! I'm bringing you a review on another one of InstaNatural's products, their dead sea mud mask. This product, like many of InstaNatural's products, is 100% natural. What is even more special about the dead sea mud mask is that it is a holistic detoxifier and purifier.

   Anyone who knows me knows that I have a lot of problems with my skin. Besides the fact that I am a young adult still suffering from acne, I also have a skin condition that I was born with called Keratosis Pilaris. This leaves my skin red, itchy, dry, sensitive, and bumpy. So I am always trying new skincare products.

   To use the mud mask, first apply a thin layer on your skin. If you are applying it to your face, like I did, avoid the eye and lip areas. Then leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes.

   In this 10-15 minutes, the mud mask is absorbing excess oil, dirt, and toxins from the skin. It also helps to remove acne, pimples, and blackheads, as well as, restore an even skin tone.
This picture of me was taken right after I applied the mask. I did not use any filter so that you can kind of see how red my skin usually is.

   After I first applied the InstaNatural dead sea mud mask to my face, it felt like my skin was actually being cleaned. It kind of felt like minty toothpaste was on my face scrubbing my pores. I don't know about ya'll, but I love that fresh cleansing feeling. My mask was left on for 10 minutes. At the 10 minute mark, the mask was completely dry, my skin felt tightened, and then it actually started to burn or irritate a little bit. It was a mild feeling but if anyone experiences this, you should rinse the mask off immediately. It is recommended that if redness or irritation occurs, you should discontinue use. I plan to try this at least one more time and see if the slight burning feeling reoccurs.

   To remove the mask, use warm water and gentle circular motions to your skin. I am going to try this product at least once more because after I rinsed the mask off, my skin really does feel cleaner and tighter. It will take time to see if this dead sea mud mask does work long term for me because of how my skin is. An important thing when using this product is to not use it more than once a week. This will help to prevent your skin from drying out.

To learn more about the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask, you can visit their website:
http://instanatural.com/collections/body-hair/products/dead-sea-mud-mask

You can order this product on Amazon but remember to sign into smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com so that you can choose a shelter, charity, or organization that part of the money you spend will go towards. And it does not cost any extra money to use Amazon Smile.

-Heather

*Powered by BrandBacker*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

Comments

  1. My face has been an absolute mess lately, so dry from the cold we've been having so I really should try a face mask to hydrate because moisturizer doesn't seem to be enough.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya girl. Moisturizers definitely have not been helping me enough either. It's been two days since I tried this mask and my face feels pretty smooth and soft.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card