New Car, New Car

   Guess what???!!! It is Friday!!! And by reading the title, you can tell that I got a new car!!! Yesterday I traded my piece of shit 2012 Ford Focus SE for a handsome 2010 Scion xB Sport Utility. And it drives like a dream! My first real car was a 2000 Ford Expedition when I was 17. So I'm used to driving bigger vehicles and then I totaled that and got a 2006 Chevy Cobalt (really I got a BMW before the Cobalt, but that was with an ex and is a horrible story) and then the Ford Focus. I do not like driving small cars. Even though this isn't an SUV, it is a big "wagon". It is so roomy, which is much needed when you have 3 large dogs like me. It also drives so smooth, has more power, and I just feel so much more stable and safe in it. So happy!!!

   And now I match Steve lol. I would never get the same vehicle as my boyfriend just to match. He is the one that recommended I get this and was telling me all about it and the Scion xB sounded pretty much perfect. I actually even have the same year as his.

 I named my car Luther.


   Well, I will let all of you lovely people get back to your Fridays and I hope you all enjoy the weekend!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you! Have a nice weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Great car, I bet its very safe when driving in winter weather!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be. Steve drove us in his on Valentine's Day all the way to Philadelphia in that snow storm. I just absolutely love it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6