The Oscars

   Hello everyone! So I read a pin on Pinterest that had facts about the people associated with their zodiac sign (trying to word this correctly?) and it said a Cancer's (my zodiac sign) lucky day or best day is Monday. I seriously do not know how that can possibly be. So weird...

   Time to talk about the Oscars... well, what people wore at the Oscars. I know some people will disagree with me, but I LOVE Lady Gaga's entire look. Her dress, accessories, how she wore her hair and makeup with it. This newly engaged woman looks absolutely stunning!

      And Oprah has got it going on! She nailed it with this dress!!! It flatters her so well and anyone of any age could wear this dress. I'm loving the color too.

   Kelly Osbourne nails it again! I am obsessing over her style lately. By the way, I could definitely see this as a wedding dress. This is another dress that could be worn by women of different ages. Gorgeous!

   Now there were a lot of great dresses (suits, and outfits) worn to the Oscars. But there is always at least one bad choice out there. And here it is...Lorelei Linklater. I don't really recognize her, but that isn't the point. This dress was just all wrong. I can't tell if the whole chest area is super sheer or a thick nude fabric or what is even going on there at all and it just looks like parts of two different dresses were put together to make this dress. I just don't know, I'm speechless and not in a good way.
\

All pictures used in this post are via Yahoo! Style

   Who do you think looked the best at the Oscars? The worst?

-Heather




Comments

  1. We have the same topic today, best dresses from the Red Carpet. I like Gaga's dress. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I read and commented on yours too. I didn't watch the Oscars but after hearing that Lady Gaga sang The Sound of Music, I think I'm going to need to look for a video on the internet of that.

      Delete
  2. Gaga's performance was amazing! I won't spoil which songs she sang but she was amazing. Brought back so many childhood memories of singing along with that movie.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to watch it- I can't wait. I absolutely love the Sound of Music movie.

      Delete
  3. That last dress is awful. I know many rip Gaga for the gloves but I love how she always takes risks, plus the detail on her dress was stunning.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with the last dress and about Lady Gaga. I think the red gloves added a little oomph(spelling?). I love it.

      Delete
  4. I'm loving Gaga at the moment p, I think she seems to have toned down her looks a little bit lately compared to before but she still looks amazing either way! X


    Silk & Sequins in an outfit post on my blog! -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that she has been toning it down a little bit too. Maybe b/c she is getting older and got engaged and wants a more sophisticated unique look instead of the usual wild and crazy unique looks she does. I don't know but she looks great.

      Delete
  5. Love your dress picks! So pretty!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! I think I like seeing what people wore to award shows more than seeing who won what awards lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card