What I'm Listening To

   Happy Hump Day! So there won't be a WTF Wednesday this week. I am so out of it. I feel extra weak and just everything has been so much worse this week. I'm not sure if shoveling overworked my body or what. I even forgot my glasses this morning. About 20 minutes into my drive, I realized my vision was blurry- yea, it took me 20 minutes to realize that. I touched my face and then realized I forgot my glasses. I don't know how I could possibly forget that. But I'll be ok b/c they are just for reading, being on the computer (which I'm on the computer almost all day for my job lol), and driving. Oh well, shit happens.

   And after work, Steve is supposed to come over and I'm supposed to cook the dinner I was supposed to cook this past Saturday- but the snow ruined that. Chicken & Fresh Mozzarella Pasta...yum. He is going to sleep over and then we are going to wake up at like 2 a.m. (b/c I normally wake up around 3-3:20 a.m. on regular work days) and go eat breakfast together at the diner right up the street from me before I go to work. And he planned this himself. I think my planning/ scheduling is rubbing off on him a little bit.

   So what I am going to share with you today is the top 5 songs I've been listening to lately (in no particular order).


  •    Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
  •    Chains- Nick Jonas
  •    Lay Me Down- Sam Smith 
  •    Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
  •    Heartbeat Song- Kelly Clarkson
   What songs have you been listening to a lot lately?

-Heather


Comments

  1. Love this :)

    Have a good evening!

    xo Valentina

    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed Sheeren is coming to my hometown and I'm thinking about getting tickets, I bet he would put on a good show.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6