There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What the ? Wednesday

   I swear this week is going by so freakin' slow. I want to rip my eyeballs out- well, not really but still.

   Ok, so I'm only doing one WTF Wednesday story today because it is a big WTF? and because I haven't been feeling well and have been having migraines and really bad weakness and fatigue.

1. Infant born pregnant
   WTF WTF WTF?!?!?!?!? In Hong Kong, an infant (3 week old girl) was found to be pregnant with twins. How the hell does this happen??? I didn't even know this was possible but apparently it is. She was born pregnant with twins who would have actually been her siblings b/c they were her parents' babies but inside of her. It is called Fetus-in-Fetu and it happens in 1 in every 500,000 births. I am just mind blown right now. And obviously they removed the 8-10 week old twin fetuses from the 3 week old baby girl. This is just weird. Ugh I just realized I didn't attach the article and now I can't find the exact one I read. So here is a different article covering the same story.

   Happy Hump Day!!!

-Heather

6 comments:

  1. yup that's definitely a WTF moment! Craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely super strange. I've never even heard of that. Wow!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of it either. From what I read, at some point during the mother's pregnancy (I'm guessing towards the end), she must have conceived again and the babies somehow grew inside the infant.

      Delete
  3. Wait. what?! That is the craziest story ever! It's something out of a sci-fi movie!
    Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol they definitely should make a movie with that in it.

      Delete