Everything Happens For a Reason

   Finally it is Friday. Now it just needs to be Friday after work when I'm at home. Audrey had a great birthday and loved her presents. Sadly, the pig died. She and Gemma kept fighting over it and they decapitated it lol. The Tuffy toy has held up and she loves it. It is so funny to watch her carry it around. I'll have to try and get some pictures of that.

   Last night I couldn't even imagine going to work today but I put my brave face on, held my head high and thought about the money lol. These past 2 weeks Steve has been pushing me away. So I gave him some space this week and then finally brought it up. He dumped me last night. It sucks, I was devastated, I cried, but now I'm over it. Today is a new day and he doesn't deserve me crying over him. I'm not going to lose any sleep over a man- well boy. He acted like a little boy.

   I believe everything happens for a reason and now I get to meet new guys, go on dates, and of course tell you all about them. I'm ready for this new chapter in my life and can't wait to see what the future holds.

   I love looking on Pinterest for quotes to brighten the day.





   Have a great weekend!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Love these quotes. So sorry to hear about the break up, but you are right everything happens for a reason!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok, after the break up, it made me think about things and realized he has commitment issues. So it is all good :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of the break up - but you're right! Hold your head high and today is a new day! Life is what you make it... choose happiness because you deserve it! :)
    http://hwescott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and that is what I plan to do :)

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear about the break-up but on the bright side you're kind and fun so I don't doubt much better men will be hanging by your doorstep soon, haha!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6