Happy 1st Birthday Audrey Georgina!

   Oh my God, Audrey is 1 year old today!!! I can not believe it. I say it all the time but I still view her as a 6 month old puppy (I don't know why I say 6 months old). My little roley poley has grown so much in many ways. I never thought the scared skittish 4 month old puppy I brought home would be the dog she is today. She is a strong spunky pushy little girl and I love her with all of my heart. She can be a complete brat sometimes and still has to work on some things but she has just progressed so much and I am so proud of her.
^Look at baby Audrey!!!

I think she may need a new birthday shirt next year. This one is a little snug but doesn't she look so cute?

She was not in the picture taking mood last night. Sorry Audrey but I knew we wouldn't have time to do a photo shoot this morning. 
She is such a grump.

And here are the birthday presents she will be getting when I get home from work. I know that pig won't last but hopefully that Tuffy toy will.

   Happy Birthday Audrey!!! I love you!!!

-Heather

Comments

  1. She is just the cutest thing, I want to squeeze her little cheeks! Happy Birthday to your fur baby!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I squeeze her cheeks and hug her all the time. And she says thank you!

      Delete
  2. Your dog is so cute, happy birthday. ^^
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and she says Thank you as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card