Happy St. Patrick's Day

   Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! So I wore green today not only b/c it's St. Patrick's Day, but also b/c I am Irish. Damn it, I totally should have stopped into Dunkin' Donuts and seen if they had any St. Patrick's Day themed donuts, which they probably do. Oh well, too late now.

   And I do apologize for the quality of these two pictures. Usually my sister takes my pictures but she isn't awake at 3:30 a.m., so I had to resort to taking them myself. Annnd it is super early, so I wasn't really in the picture taking mood.
 I decided to keep it low key at work and went with a mint chiffon top. I love wearing this top in the summer (I so wish it was summer right now) b/c it is so thin, flowy, and breathable. I can easily wear it over my bikini and then dress it up with nice white shorts or white capris and heeled sandals to go out later. 
My top is from Love Culture and I am wearing a neutral olive cami from Forever21 underneath. My dark wash jeans are from American Eagle and my "over the knee" taupe wedge boots are by Jennifer Lopez from Kohls. I am also wearing my only Bauble Bar necklace that I bought after Christmas (I think?). It has 4 holes/ dots, which mean "Heather" in Morse Code- love things like that!

   Well, I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day and if you end up drinking, be safe!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!!!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Happy belated St. Patrick's Day to you too!

      Delete
  2. Love the mint top! Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day!

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card