InstaNatural Lemon and Peppermint Essential Oils Review

   Good Morning Ya'all. I am bringing you another product review this week. InstaNatural partnered up with me again to review their Peppermint and Lemon Essential Oils.

    The Lemon Essential Oil is probably the stronger of the two. It smells like lemon but more of a mixture between the cleaning lemon scent and an actual lemon. I instantly thought of lemons, lemon head candies, and spring cleaning products. I will definitely be using this one in my house when I do my spring cleaning, which is just around the corner! I just have to be careful because I have read that citrus scents can be dangerous to dogs. So if I do use this, it would be in a small quantity and it would be on a nice warm spring day where the dogs can be outside and the house can air out.

   The Peppermint Essential Oil is also strong, just not as strong as the lemon. I really liked this one because it is like an aroma therapy oil (something I need) and because of the minty scent. I love minty scents. I even glob more than enough toothpaste on my toothbrush because I like the smell and taste of minty freshness. When opening this bottle, I smelled peppermint and thought of candy canes, toothpaste, and freshness. 

   I'm not sure how long the scent will last in your house but I still recommend this product. Especially the lemon for when you're doing your spring cleaning or any major cleaning! I just wish I would have known/ understood that you needed an oil diffuser for these because it did not say that on the bottle and I did not own one.

   You can learn more about these two oils by InstaNatural at http://www.instanatural.com

   You can order this product on Amazon but remember to sign into smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com so that you can choose a shelter, charity, or organization that part of the money you spend will go towards. And it does not cost any extra money to use Amazon Smile.

-Heather

*Powered by BrandBacker*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of a minty scent, it just smells so clean.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://callmehappiness.blogspot.be/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6