Kiss Me Organics: Organic Dandelion Root Tea Review

   Good Afternoon everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. Today I am introducing you to an organic tea by Kiss Me Organics. With my health problems, I am trying to eat and drink healthier in an attempt to be healthier, improve my health problems, and try to lower the risk of developing more health problems.


   One of the things I switched up with my morning routine is instead of making an iced latte, I have been switching to tea. I have been trying out different teas including Kiss Me Organics' organic dandelion root tea with hibiscus and cinnamon. I've always wanted to try adding dandelion in my diet, so this was perfect.

   Something that always concerns me with trying out teas is the taste. I don't want to add sugar to be able to tolerate it because that makes it less healthy. You can always add raw honey, but I prefer a tea where I don't have to add anything to it. This organic tea is definitely a tea that you don't have to add anything to. I don't even know how to describe the taste but the cinnamon is definitely strong. I think they could have cut down on the cinnamon just a little bit but I also think the cinnamon is part of the reason it tastes so good and doesn't need a sweetener.

   Besides the yummy taste, this tea also supports health digestion and aids in liver and kidney detoxification. As I mentioned, this tea contains dandelion root. Dandelion root is rich in vitamins including Vitamins A, C, D, and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium, and Zinc. According to their website, these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders, and boost weakened immune systems. In my opinion, I don't think these nutrients can actually treat a mood disorder. However, I do think that these nutrients can definitely help with mood disorders. For those of you who don't know, I have a mood disorder. I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. So I am very excited to see how this tea will help to maintain/ improve my mood disorder as I continue to use this tea.

   If you want to learn more about this tea and other Kiss Me Organics products, you can visit their website http://www.kissmeorganics.com

   You can order this product on Amazon but remember to sign into smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com so that you can choose a shelter, charity, or organization that part of the money you spend will go towards. And it does not cost any extra money to use Amazon Smile. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NFYLN18

-Heather

*Powered by BrandBacker*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6