Swimsuit Season

   Happy hump day! Well we are finally hitting the half way point for the work week. My mind has been all over the place lately and I feel like I have been having a creative block or something. Those are no fun. But anyway, I thought I'd share with you some really cute swimsuits since bikini season/ bathing suit season is going to be here soon. All of these swimsuits are from Target and right now Target has a buy one get one 50% promotion going on.
                                               $19.99                                              $17.99
 
                                            $19.99                                               $24.99
 
                                            $22.99                                                    $17.99
 
                                              $17.99                                                 $24.99
 
                                          $39.99                                                     $39.99

   I don't know about you all but my body is not bikini ready. However, that isn't going to stop me from laying out in the sun and wearing one. Are you ready for swimsuit season?

-Heather


Comments

  1. The Target ruffled tops are my new obsession for summer. They had so many pretty patterns!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute. I am trying so hard not to buy any swim suits because I have enough and I know I won't be going to the pool or beach that much this summer.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card