Ultimate Skin Care System Review

   Happy Sunday ya'll! Today I am bringing you a skin care review. For those of you who don't know, I have adult acne as well as a skin condition I was born with called Keratosis Pilaris. I also suffer from anxiety, which has resulted in me picking my skin obsessively. I have gotten to the point where I don't pick me face nearly as much as I used to, but unfortunately, I have some scarring and skin damage. Because of my Keratosis Pilaris, I have sensitive, red, bumpy skin. I also get stressed very easily and even at my age, I already have some wrinkles. In addition to all of these skin issues, I used to tan in a tanning bed all the time. So I do not have good skin.

   I was extremely happy when I got the chance to partner up with Team Innovations to try out and review their new skin care product. They sent me Vitamin C Serum Advanced and Phytoceramides Advanced Facial Cleansing System. The serum is a liquid directly applied to your skin and the cleansing system is actually a pill.

   I've been using this skin care system for a few days now. I have noticed my skin is a little softer and tighter but I did start breaking out more. My main complaint is that it smells like pork or some type of pig product. This is something I just can't get past.


   
-Heather

*Sponsored Post*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*


Comments

  1. Smells like pork?! So random, haha! My skin doesn't know what to do with itself between the transition between cold and warm weather. Great review.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea some other people who reviewed it said the same thing. My skin will start improving one day and then it gets cold again and my skin gets super dry. And thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6