Versatile Blogger Award

   I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Yay!!! I actually have been secretly hoping someone would nominate me for this. So here's a big thanks to Inés at Your style, your happiness for nominating me!!!

   Versatility is very important to me and so it only makes sense for me to have a versatile blog. Whether it be a handbag, a pair of shoes, a computer, or even a dog product- versatility is the main thing I look for.

   Alright, so lets start off with the rules...
      -Thank the person who gave you this award and leave a link to their blog.
      -Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
      -Select 15 blogs/ Bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
      -Nominate those 15 Bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

   I'm probably going to repeat things I've shared already, so sorry if I bore the people following who already know these things.

7 Things...
  1. I'm a crazy dog mom of three (Gemma, Mowgli- whose name might be getting changed to Tigger, and Audrey) and proud of it!
  2. Besides being near sighted, having a skin disorder called Keratosis Pilaris, and being low tone deficit, I have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bipolar, PTSD, ADD, chronic fatigue syndrome, and Fibromyalgia- I think that is everything lol. It doesn't necessarily mean that I have all of those, but that is what I have been diagnosed with. I currently have a new doctor who actually wants to find out what is wrong with me and come up with a treatment plan.
  3. As of today, I have 7 tattoos. You can read about the meanings of the first 6 here: My Tattoos and the Reason I Got Each One. I'll probably do another one of those posts when I'm on tattoo #10.
  4. Besides dogs, my favorite animals are hippos.
  5. My favorite color is probably black. I just think it is gorgeous and VERSATILE lol. Black can be casual, dressy, sexy, modest, classic, simple, romantic, punk, edgy, etc.
  6. I used to hate my name. I think I started liking it when I was like 17, maybe a little earlier or maybe a little later. Now I love my name. Oh and I love looking up the meanings of names. Ooh I should definitely do a post on the meanings of names.
  7. I read my horoscope almost everyday, if not everyday (unless I'm going through a phase where I'll stop doing that for a little while) and usually read it on Yahoo! and a horoscope app on my phone. I just like to read it and see if either of them makes sense or relates to what is going on in my life. But I don't consult with my horoscope on what to do or what not to do- unless I am considering going on a shopping spree and it says not to spend money b/c then my horoscope is making me save money, which is good.
Nominees...
Bear Den Plantation
The Her Issue

-Heather

Comments

  1. Thanks for nominating me!!!!! I did this I believe last year. It's so exciting and I greatly appreciate that you would even put me as one of the nominations :)

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome- you definitely deserve it!

      Delete
  2. I can't relate on not liking my name, but I look up name meaning all the time! Mine, Alyssa, means noble kind and is of German origin.

    Alyssa The Runner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa is a very pretty name. I think when I was little I wanted to be named Britney lol.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for thinking of me, girly! You should definitely do a post on the meaning of names... now I want to look mine up (I can't believe I've never done it before!).
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! And I definitely will. When I was younger, I'd always look in baby name books at different names and their meanings when I would name my stuffed animals and future babies and dogs haha.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for mentioning me again sweet cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like your blog very much! I found your posts very interesting! And also I like your beautiful photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diana! You seriously don't know how much that means to me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

9 Months Old