Weekend Recap

   Well, I did some online shopping Friday night. I probably shouldn't have but at least I didn't get everything that I originally wanted to buy b/c that would have been way too much money. So be on the look out for a Forever21 haul and what I got from GoJane.

   Saturday night I went out with Steve and some of his friends to a bar and then Buffalo Wild Wings. Pretty uneventful. I did take some pictures beforehand though and I also dyed my hair before I went out.





My shirt, cami, and pants (and maybe earrings) are all from Forever21. Shoes are from Target and necklace is by Alex and Ani.

   And today, Sunday... I took my little sister to get her first tattoo!!! By Steve of course. So look for that post tomorrow!

   Enjoy the rest of your weekend before Monday comes.

-Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6