I HATE Spiders

   I hate spiders. My morning has started off with some trauma already- but it could have been so much worse. So I go into the bathroom- the only one in my office that I have to share with all of these guys- and the toilet seat is up, of course. So I put it down (with toilet paper of course- there is no way I'm touching that gross thing with my bare hands) and there is a huge spider on the seat. Luckily it didn't move and I was able to kill it. What a way to start off my morning. It could have been way worse though. I could have not even really looked and ended up sitting on it or it jumping on me or getting in my pants or God knows what. Had to share that with you guys lol. Have a great morning!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Ugh that is not the way to start off a good Thursday... guess it could be worse, you could have not noticed it, *yikes*
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it definitely could have been worse. Luckily were moving into a different office soon- hope I don't encounter a spider situation like this at the new office location.

      Delete
  2. That sure was a surprising morning for you, Heather. Haha! Well, at least you saw it right before you use the toilet. Spiders sometimes appear in places you least expect them to be in, but I guess home spiders usually don't cause that harm though; not unless they’re from wilderness and poisonous. :-)

    Alta Peng @ Liberty Pest Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card