I May Not Be Perfect But Parts of Me Are Pretty Awesome

   As I mentioned in my previous post, I was feeling very depressed this weekend- especially yesterday. I still feel a little depressed. Depression is something I have battled my whole life and will continue to battle, but I refuse to let it win and defeat me. Sometimes my depression is triggered by something and sometimes it just comes into my life for no reason at all. It has destroyed my relationships and has taken me to my darkest days but I refuse to let it do that anymore. In the past two years or so, I have really worked on myself and I am continuing to work on myself. I let depression take over me this weekend and it sucks that I let it happen but guess what? Shit happens. I just have to hold my head up and continue on with my life. Today is a new day. So I turned to Pinterest this morning to dig myself out of that sad place and stay positive.
^Love this one!


-Heather











Comments

  1. Despite you discussing depression, there is a positivity to your post. I love that you view tomorrow as a new day!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, love this quotes. ^^
    Have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vanessa! I hope you have a nice week as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

9 Months Old