It's Friday!

   It's Friday- thank God! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I have felt so tired and drained this week and haven't been feeling good. I think I might be getting sick- for the hundredth time this year. Well, tonight and/ or tomorrow I am hanging out with my new boyfriend- yes, I said boyfriend- Ryne, and I'm actually going to meet his 2 year old daughter. So that's pretty exciting. And he is going to change the oil in my car, so that's a plus too.

   Well I hope you all have a great weekend and have a Happy Easter!

-Heather

Comments

  1. Enjoy time with the new love girly!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I might have jinxed it by announcing it too quickly though. Oh well lol.

      Delete
  2. Have a nice Easter weekend. New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a lovely Easter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

9 Months Old