There was an error in this gadget

Friday, April 10, 2015

Let It Go

   In the words of Elsa, let it go. Sometimes you just have to let things go. For me, that was letting things end with Ryne. He was just moving way too fast and it unfortunately ruined what we could have had. I just played along with it. But it's ok, today is a new day. I think I was also letting him move at such a fast pace (even though it was kind of weirding me out) b/c I wanted someone or something to fill that void in my heart that Steve left and that was just so wrong.

   Speaking of Steve... he was supposed to finish my hippo tattoo yesterday. He finished half of it. And now apparently he is not going to finish it at all. I'm not surprised since he is known for not following through with things but I am still pissed off.

   But I am not going to ramble on and on about how pissed off I am at him. It is what it is. Anyways, my sleep study went well I guess and I should have the results in about 2 weeks. And today I leave work a little early to go to the Psychiatrist. Fun fun- not. I sooo do not feel like going but then again, when do I ever feel like going?

   I am just so glad it is Friday! Have a great weekend!

-Heather

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Ugh, you definitely deserve better than these boys, hopefully you can find someone else to finish your tat. Enjoy your weekend!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex, that really means a lot.

      Delete