My New Bed

   Yay, it is FRIDAY!!! And my bed frame got put together last night. The nice people that worked higher up at Ashley Furniture found out about the situation and agreed that what happened was completely unacceptable and they sent someone out yesterday to put together my bed frame. So now I have this lovely new bed frame and comfy new mattress and box spring.

   This bed is so much better than my black sleigh bed. However, I'm going to need a new comforter. This one comforter and color scheme just doesn't match this new bed, plus I wanted to change it anyway. But I'll probably just wait until I move to change it since that should be less than a year from now. I can make due until then. I'm just so happy that it is together.

   The mattress sits a little higher up than my old one, so the dogs are going to have to work their leg muscles more to try to get up there if they want to continue sleeping in my bed. When we move, I've been thinking about buying a little toddler bed for them so that there is more room. Plus, Tigger has bad hips, so it would be better for him to have something lower to the ground. I think the height of the headboard intimidates Audrey a little bit. She was really scared when she saw it. This morning she seemed almost back to normal and is starting to realize it is just a piece of furniture. Lucky for her, she has been choosing to sleep in her crate these past few months. I don't think she'd be able to jump up onto this bed.


   I hope you all enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend!

   What do you all think of my new bed frame?

-Heather

Comments

  1. That backboard is really pretty. Mine is wood but my I would love to get something like that one day.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My other one was wood too and have wanted one like this for a while.

      Delete
  2. Wow, your new bed is amazing. *__*
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa! I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. A good foundation and frame is the secret to a good night's sleep. I like the bed frame style very much, it seems to be much more of a flexible style than a sleigh bed style, and you can do so many things when choosing different bedding sets. The taller beds make it more difficult for my dogs too!

    Dante Storey @ Healthy Bed Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love how much more modern and put together it looks compared to my old sleigh bed.

      Delete
  4. Your new bed looks so comfortable, and the bedding looks so warm and cozy. I am glad someone was sent to help you put your bed together. It is always good to see a company that cares about the customers. Buying a toddler bed for your dogs is a cute idea, and I am glad your dog has gotten used to the tall headboard.

    Dylan Lovell @ Mattress Sale Liquidators

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6