No Caffeine...

   Good Morning everyone! I do not know how I am going to make it through the day. I am not allowed to have any caffeine at all today-none. I'm already ready to pass out and I feel the migraine coming on. Why can't I have caffeine today? Because my sleep study is tonight (through tomorrow morning). So we'll see if I get any answers from that.

   I have been so unfocused lately and I STILL have yet to do my post on all of the clothing items I bought lately. We'll see if I can have the post up Friday, depending on how tired I am tomorrow. And Steve is supposed to finish my hippo/ lotus flower tattoo tomorrow. I'm sure that will be awkward.

   Well I am going to try to survive today. Happy hump day!

-Heather

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card