Pretty Little Liars

   Yay, it is finally furidayyyy!!! So excited even though I have a big to-do list this weekend. So a lot of shows have just had their season finales and a lot of shows are starting back up in the next 3+ days. Who is ready for the new season of Pretty Little Liars on June 8th?!?!?! Can you tell how excited I am?

Picture via www.justjaredjr.com


   I am probably reading into this waaay too much, as usual but something just happened that reminded me of PLL. Anyone who has read the books or follows the show knows that the "villian" refers to herself or himself as "A". So anyways, I emailed my timesheet in today since it is due today and the payroll person's name starts with an "A". She usually signs/ ends her email with her name. Well today, she signed it with "A". Coincidence or not? I really am probably just reading into it too much but who knows? Maybe she watches the show?

   So in spirit of the season starting back up, I thought I'd share some Pretty Little Liars pins off of Pinterest.



   Have a great weekend!

-Heather








Comments

  1. Great, I love it! Enjoy the weekend honey!

    Check my last post here!
    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a great weekend! I just followed you.

      Delete
  2. A friend of mine is obsessed with PLL and I've been meaning to get into it. I just bought a Roku so I can stream Netflix on my TV so this might be a great time to catch up.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. I love the show.

      Delete
  3. I am so super excited for PLL! I wonder if we will ever find out who A is or if it will be a big secret forever. Whenever we think we know who A is we are wrong haha. I can't wait for the new season, the commercials make it look really intense.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is always a constant guessing game with A. I'm super excited and hopeful that we'll get more answers this season.

      Delete
  4. Such a fan of PLL! I am currently traveling for 5 months, so I am so behind on all my shows! One thing I am looking forward to when I get back is binge watching a few of my favorite shows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Binge watching is the best! I did that with the first 2 seasons of Orange is the New Black and the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 Months Old

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6