Weekend Recap

   Ugh it is Monday again... damn it. Sooo, I'm sorry I have been a little MIA lately. I have had so much stress and anxiety lately- my mind is going crazy! Plus, I am trying to get a few more things done to my house and try to get it on the market sometime next month. I'm going to try to do a little more blogging but it is probably going to be somewhat quiet around here for at least the next month.

   Anyway, yesterday was Mother's Day. Happy belated Mother's Day to all of the moms and fur moms out there! Not only was yesterday Mother's Day, but it also happened to be my mom's birthday. Don't worry mom, I won't let everyone know your age. Every few years her birthday falls on Mother's Day, which I think is pretty cool. I seriously do not know what I would do without my mom and I owe everything to her. She has helped me out so much and helped me put my life back together when it had completely fallen apart. Mom, I love you so much and I can't thank you enough and am so appreciative of everything you do and have done for me.

 Me and My Mom. I do not know why I look so young in this picture. 


 My sister and I treated my mom to lunch at Red Robin. I got a strawberry lemon vojito (yes, vojito, not mojito) and a thorny senorita rita. They were both good but the margarita was way better.

 Here is the necklace I got my mom.
My mom is very bubbly and sociable. It is very rare to find her not smiling.

And since I didn't do a weekend recap last week, this is what I wore to my twin nephews' 1st birthday party. I can't believe they are 1! They are the cutest boys in the world- seriously. And say goodbye to those pewter sandals I am wearing in this picture because Audrey chewed them up while I was in the shower. I can't completely blame her thought because she started chewing shoes months ago and I knew better than to leave them out.

   Well, I am hope you all have a great Monday and hope this week goes by quickly!

   What do you all think of the necklace I got my mom?

-Heather

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've had two good weekends with family. Very pretty necklace on your mom, great gift!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely value weekends with family a lot more now. We are all so busy and some of my family (like my nephews), lives in another state. So I'm definitely a lot more appreciative of the times I get to spend with them and thanks Alex! She is wearing it to work today.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

Months 4-6

2016 Christmas Card