There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

4th of July

   So 4th of July is this Saturday. Since 4th of July is a paid holiday for me and it does not fall on a week day, we get Friday off (and paid) instead of Saturday. It's kind of cool that it works out that way because Friday is my birthday and even though I usually decide to work on my birthday, I usually take off Friday and Monday so that I have a 4-day weekend. I'm not doing that this year but I do get a 3-day weekend since I get off and paid the day of my birthday. So I still get to have a longer weekend and save my paid time off. Wow that kind of sounds confusing and I know I'm just rambling on but whatever, I always ramble.

   In spirit of July 4th, I thought I'd share with you some of my past outfits I've worn on 4th of July. Actually I'm just showing you ones from the past few years because like with my birthday outfit pictures, I don't feel like digging through my box of photos (which probably don't contain 4th of July photos and if they do, I'd most likely have to look at the back of each individual photo to see the date and year) and I lost a lot of photos from Facebook when I had to get a new Facebook a few years back- looong story. And I won't have a picture from 2012 again because I either didn't dress in my red, white, and blue or most likely just didn't take a picture. Anyways, enjoy!

 2014 (23)
 2013 (22)
2011 (Atlantic City for my 20th birthday!)

   We just gotta get through today and the next 2 days and then hello 3-day weekend!

-Heather



 

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfits, I always wear my red white and blue for the holiday. This year we don't get a long weekend, instead we get a free holiday that we can use whenever we want.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when companies give a free holiday day. The company I have been working for for the past 2 1/2 years gives us a free holiday that we can use at any time that year. They call it a "floating holiday".

      Delete
  2. Adorable. I really like. Keep in touch, pls. Wish you happy week! Big kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfits! Yea, I have off for Friday since I work a "9-5" they wanted to be generous. I was quite surprised, pleasantly surprised actually haha.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfits sweetie :-)

    www.makemeupmarie.com x

    ReplyDelete