There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hey, Guess What?

   Not only is it Hump Day but it is officially 1 month from my birthday! I probably shouldn't even be this excited because it's a month away and I have no plans but hey, I'll be another year older and I'm cool with that. I will be turning 24 the day before 4th of July!

   Anyways, this past weekend was not worth doing a weekend recap post because all I did was clean and the usual and get my oil changed- real exciting *sarcasm*. I know this post is super short but oh well, it happens.

   Keep your heads up! After we get through today, it is only 2 more days and then it is the weekend. Have a great Hump Day!

-Heather

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe June is already here, the warmer months always go by so much faster than winter!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like this year is going by pretty quickly. And I know :(. I wish it was the warmer months that went by slowly instead of winter.

      Delete
  2. Yay for wednesday! Already looking forward to the weekend!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short Post are always good. I hope you're doing well? ^^
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete