There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Slim Down with SlimQuick

   Today I am introducing SlimQuick's new pure protein supplement. SlimQuick has a new supplement out that helps women lose three times the weight in 13 weeks. SlimQuick Pure Protein provides 20 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber per day. It is also made with BioPure Green Tea.


   If any of you are like me, I am super busy and do not have the time to workout at the gym. I try to eat healthy, I try to do at least some type of cardio but sometimes my lifestyle and work just doesn't allow me the time. Weight loss supplements make it easier to lose weight, especially for women who are constantly on the go.

   There are so many weight loss supplements out there ranging from capsules to shakes. Taste plays a big part in deciding whether or not I'm going to continue using a weight loss supplement. If it doesn't taste good or tolerable, I'm not going to use it. SlimQuick sent me their new protein supplement in the french vanilla flavor but it also comes in double chocolate. I was a little hesitant because of how many shakes I have tried that taste horrible. Finally, a weight loss supplement that actually tastes good!


   And it is super easy to make. You just add one scoop of the supplement and 4 oz. of water into a blender or shaker. The vanilla flavor is strong, which I actually prefer. You can learn more about SlimQuick Pure Protein and other SlimQuick products at http://www.myslimquick.com/

   Have you tried any of SlimQuick's weight loss supplements?

-Heather 

*Sponsored Post*
*You can read my Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my page*

5 comments:

  1. I've used other protein powder brands in my smoothies and didn't love them, I'll have to look into SlimQuick!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised at how good it tasted.

      Delete
  2. Sounds great, thanks for sharing. :-)
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and ok great, thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Slim-Fizz is a unique appetite suppressant that contains the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre derived from fresh Konjac.

    ReplyDelete