There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend Recap

   Monday seriously needs to go on a vacation. I am so freaking exhausted. At least it is less than 2 weeks until my birthday!

   This weekend was another uneventful one. I've still been trying to work on getting my house ready to be put on the market and of course running errands and stuff. I went to Starbucks again. With all of these new flavors of frappuccinos that came out, it seems like I might be going there every weekend for the next few weeks to try one of the flavors in the mini size. It's actually pretty awesome and convenient that they came out with the mini size right before releasing these new flavors because then if I don't like it, I don't feel like it was that much of a waste. So this weekend I tried the lemon bar frappuccino. It was ok. Just ok, nothing special. There's nothing really to even say about it other than that it was ok.


And I actually got dressed in clothes other than yoga pants and a t-shirt type of clothes to run errands and such. I apologize for the quality of the picture and the mess- my sister's mess. Packing and cleaning the closet room has proven to take a lot more time than expected and a lot more boxes. 

   I hope you all enjoy your Monday! Rise and Shine.

-Heather


4 comments:

  1. Look at that tiny cup! I feel like I would drink the whole thing in one giant sip, but I guess you're right it's a good way to try all the new flavors.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! When they first came out, I was like there is no way I'm going to order a frappuccino in that size. But it worked out with trying the new different flavors, especially since I haven't been fazed by the first two flavors I have tried so far.

      Delete
  2. Love your post, dear. Adorable. Keep in touch, pls. Big kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete