July 4th Outfit Inspiration Part 1

   Good Morning everyone! Yes, all we have to do is get through today and tomorrow! I'm counting down every day until my birthday/ 3-day weekend. Not that I don't usually count down the days until the weekend, but I think I'm just more enthusiastic about this weekend. I have some fun plans for my birthday, which don't include sleeping in, but I'll fill ya'll in on that on Monday.

   So I showed you my 4th of July outfits I've worn the past few years yesterday and today and tomorrow I will show you my two favorite looks I've put together for 4th of July on Polyvore.


   Happy Hump Day!

-Heather



Comments

  1. I really love those bright red sunglasses. They add that extra piece of "fun" to an outfit and they would be perfect for a 4th of July BBQ.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. I also like that they have that cat eye look to them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips on House Hunting

I'm NOT Going to Breastfeed and My Child Will Turn Out Just Fine!

2016 Christmas Card